httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: MD5 Digest auth and other things...
Date Tue, 19 Mar 1996 01:59:21 GMT
On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Brandon Long wrote:

> > Are we allowed to steal things from NCSA 1.5???
>
> I just talked to Beth, and yes, Apache is allowed to steal whatever they
> want from 1.5 as long as its attributed.

Great! I left in the copyright notice at the top, exactly how it was in
the file, is that acceptable as attribution?

Okay, Apache people: I have yet to hear any comments (save this discussion
on using code from NCSA) on the MD5 stuff I uploaded. So I'll assume that
everyone downloaded it, tested it, and loved it so much they were
speechless. Unless I hear otherwise by tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, I'm
commiting it. Again, it's at httpd/incoming/md5.tar

--// Alexei Kosut // <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> // Lefler on IRC --//
-----------------// <http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut> -------//
"To get the full effect of Pat Buchanan's speeches, they should be
read in the original German." //--------------------------------------