httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject ANNOUNCEMENT: Apache-SSL 1.0.3a available.
Date Sun, 03 Mar 1996 15:52:00 GMT
By the time you read this, Apache-SSL 1.0.3a should be available from the usual places
(see http://www.algroup.co.uk/Apache-SSL for more info).

Major new features for this release:

*  Supports SSLeay 0.5.1b.

*  Per virtual host CA paths/files.

*  Finally, the answer to the most FAed of FAQs: how do I generate a test certificate?

Plus everything you know and love from older versions:

*  Full encryption internationally.

*  Client authentication.

*  Full source.

*  Free for both commercial and non-commercial use.

*  Other things that I can't remember right now.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie, Freelance Consultant and      | Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435
Technical Director, A.L. Digital Ltd,     | Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472