httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: 1.1 Public Beta
Date Wed, 27 Mar 1996 19:56:34 GMT
At 02:13 PM 3/27/96 -0500, you wrote:

>> ftp.qosina.com:/pub/httpd/apache/snapshot/apache.tar.gz
>> It's updated every 6 hours.
>
>Huh?  Are there now two of these?  I thought the
>hyperreal.com:/pub/httpd/from-cvs was the place to get an up-to-date
>copy of the source tree.

Same thing, they're both updated at the same time... so both are
up-to-date.  I only use it for myself... and don't advertise it.  When I
leave and go home... I rather work on my local system, rather than
over a 28.8 ppp line, so I have it tared, and gziped waiting for me
to download.

It's already there, so if anyone else would like to use it... be my guested.
The only thing I don't like about hyperreal's copy is that the name changes.
On mine, I know it's only one file,and I just grab that one.

<Aram>