httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@atropos.c2.org
Subject Re: PR & 1.1b1
Date Tue, 19 Mar 1996 19:33:50 GMT
> b. Defend that statement. I say it is an object oriented language.

	sorry, i can't back that up. I lose.

> >  2) g++ produces bloated code.
>
> That's a shame. Have you considered using one that doesn't?

	g++ is the only one that's free. A free server should probably
compile with a free compiler.

	anyway, this is religious, so i'll drop it. I really like
Ben's idea of a C++ wrapper, if I understand it right -- basically
this means that the API will be defined in C, so people who write in C
can write to the API, but there will also be a C++ interface, so those
who want to use C++ can do so, with all the niceties that go along
with it.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3