httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src mod_userdir.c
Date Mon, 18 Mar 1996 09:55:27 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

>   !       /* Now see if it exists */
>   !       if (stat(filename, &r->finfo) != -1) {
>     	r->filename = pstrcat(r->pool, filename, dname, NULL);
>     	return OK;
>           }
>   -       /* At last entry? Then NOT_FOUND */
>   -       if (!*userdirs)
>   - 	return NOT_FOUND;
>         }
>
>       return DECLINED;
>   --- 173,183 ----
>
>           }
>
>   !       /* Now see if it exists, or we're at the last entry */
>   !       if (!*userdirs || stat(filename, &r->finfo) != -1) {
>     	r->filename = pstrcat(r->pool, filename, dname, NULL);
>     	return OK;
>         }

Are we sure, absolutely sure, that if we are at the last entry then
we don't even care if filename exists or we can stat it and want to
return OK with r->filename set to it, esp when filename itself can be
total garbage?

++    http://www.jaguNET.com/         +++      Voice/Fax: 410-931-7060       ++