httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: let's see the patches
Date Wed, 13 Mar 1996 13:28:37 GMT

> > My suggestion is to use the -d flag. I've been periodically doing
> > the following.
> >
> > cvs -d hyperreal.com:/export/home/cvs checkout apache
>
> Once you've done this once, you can then just cd to apache and "cvs update",
> instead.

Cool.  Looks like a slight problem though...

=> cvs update
cvs server: Updating .
P CHANGES
cvs server: Updating cgi-bin
cvs server: Updating cgi-src
cvs server: Updating conf
cvs server: Updating icons
cvs server: Updating logs
cvs server: Updating src
P src/http_config.c
P src/mod_dir.c
cvs server: Updating support
cvs server: cannot open /export/home/cvs/apache/support/.cvsignore,v: Permission denied
cvs server: cannot open /export/home/cvs/apache/support/rotatelogs.c,v: Permission denied
cvs server: nothing known about support/.cvsignore
P support/Makefile
cvs server: nothing known about support/rotatelogs.c