httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Apache Module Registry
Date Sat, 09 Mar 1996 15:59:57 GMT
Included below is the announcement I am about to make. Every attempt
has been made to give fair recognition to the authors of these
modules as I remember them through the past year. If there are mistakes,
please feel free to point them out. In cases where there were no
obvious author, I list 'Apache Core'. I have not credited Rob McCool's
work in this and welcome comments from Rob M and others. Perhaps a
general statement of his contribution to this code is in order on
these pages as well. I would also like to credit Rob Thau's initial
design of the API and look forward to his OK to put a link to the
paper he recently mentioned. As usual, comments welcome...

          ::: Announcing the Apache Module Registry :::

Now that Apache is the most widely used web server on the internet,
we felt it time to provide a place to organize information about the
efforts of many of the web pioneers who are taking advantage of the
powerful module API provided by Apache.

Here you will find a growing list of modules that link to this power
and flexibility. Through this database we hope to encourage further
use of the module API and the Apache web server.