httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: mod_dld_elf
Date Tue, 05 Mar 1996 19:09:48 GMT
At 12:43 PM 3/5/96 -0500, you wrote:
>FWIW, one possible reason for mod_dld_elf not compiling on Aram's
>platform is that if he's sticking to stable releases (as seems to be
>his wont, for all sorts of good reasons), then he may very well not
>be running ELF.
>
>rst

Yes, I'm running 1.0.3 on my main server, and on the 1.1b0 on the
backup server.

But both systems are fully ELF.   The only thing that a.out on my system
is the ELF->a.out compatibility libraries, and my Motif setup.  Which
should interfear with anything.

But I will try it again tonight, when I get home, I don't even have the a.out
libraries at home, so that should be a completely ELF system.

<Aram>