httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p...@originat.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: slight API change
Date Sat, 02 Mar 1996 18:03:10 GMT

> Hmm... should we ask to have a patch number included in each of the commit
> entries made so we all know what patch we're talking about?   So if you want
> to commit a patch, in your log entry, add ( PATCH 1.1b0a - #1234 )  - list of
> changes, and other info?
>
> Otherwise how are we going to know which patch we're voting on?

I don't see it working like that. When it comes to voting on the suitability
of the tree for a snaphsot release you either think it's basically in
good shape or you don't. if you don't think it's in good enough shape to
release then simply state why you think so. There won't be any need to
specify the exact commit that you disagree with.

--
  Paul Richards, Originative Solutions Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)