httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Patches patched... or something
Date Fri, 01 Mar 1996 12:22:40 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> Okay.
>
> So as of now, though some details do need to be worked out, I'd say that
> CVS development is now fair game for all. Well, all whose names are Paul
> Richards, Ben Laurie or Alexei Kosut, at any rate. Any additional people
> will need to be added to CVSROOT/avail, and ideally their hyperreal
> addresses (assuming they have an account there) to the apache-cvs file.

Does anyone know of a good "executive summary" for CVS and how to use
it? Basically, I just want to know how to submit patches and get the
latest version and patches to test.

I know CVS is a "good thing" and with the number of people working on Apache
and the size of the good nowadays _something_ had to be done and that's
why I was (and still am) all for the move to CVS... I just need to know
how to use it.
++    http://www.jaguNET.com/         +++      Voice/Fax: 410-931-7060       ++