httpd-dev mailing list archives

From d...@ast.cam.ac.uk (David Robinson)
Subject Re: New mod_expires/mod_cern_meta
Date Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:45:00 GMT
>Can someone explain the naming scheme for the two branches, what the
>release plans for both are and which one the last patch round was for and
>why all patches aren't going into the development tree since a bug fix
>for 1.0.X should be a bug fix in 1.1.X too?

Two branches: 1.0 and 1.1.
Current status: 1.0: terminated at 1.0.3. No further releases planned.
                     No further patches accepted. (so far.)
                1.1: beta version 1.1b0.

>I'm just losing track and need to get on top of this quickly so I can
>answer Ben's mail about what to commit to where.

I think you may have been confused by Andrew's message; _contrib_ people
have to support two versions. The core group have finished with 1.0.

 David.