httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: mod_access weirdness
Date Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:03:47 GMT

Valid assumption, but I could set up my reverse mapping to return any
number of things.  The code is out of context, but I think it would be OK
to fail to serve a document to a host not conforming to the RFCs Rob
mentions.

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759