httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: patch 90g
Date Sun, 11 Feb 1996 03:39:12 GMT

What's the best way to test this patch?  I have a compile of Randy's
1.0.2+patches build on hyperreal port 8001, but I'm not sure if
keepalives are working or not.  I have set

KeepAlive 25
KeepAliveTimeout 30

in httpd.conf to look for it.  I tried the following:

telnet bong.com 8001
GET / HTTP/1.0
Connection: Keep-Alive

And I got back the document, with a connection closed.  Is there
something I'm missing?

	Brian