httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: mod_env.c 0.0.5, UnsetEnv
Date Sun, 25 Feb 1996 05:15:39 GMT
On Sat, 24 Feb 1996, Andrew wrote:

> has been upgraded to version 0.0.5 and tested against Apache versions
> 1.0.3 and 1.1b0.  Virtual hosts now 'inherit' all the environment
> variables specified for the default server and are then able to
> add, override and remove variables selectively to tune their own
> environment.

Sounds good. Haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, but I would like to
see this module part of the 1.1 distribtuion. Andrew, do you have any
problems with that? Certainly, if there are any bugs, they'll have a
chance to get fixed, but I think it's a useful module. Useful enough to
come standard with the server, I think.

--// Alexei Kosut // <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> // Lefler on IRC --//
-----------------// <http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut> -------//
"To get the full affect of Pat Buchanan's speeches, they should be
read in the original German." //--------------------------------------