httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: votes (oh no!)
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 22:31:51 GMT
On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> 56a.alias_userdir.patch      +1

This patch has been removed, and I've replaced it with 56b, which fixes a
bug I just noticed. This wasn't working:

UserDir /foo/bar/script.cgi

Since no file named "/foo/bar/script.cgi/user" existed, it would return
Not Found.  So I made it not check the last entry (since if it failed to
find it, it would just end up 404ing anyhow, it doesn't make a
differnece), so this works now.

> Alexei, are you keeping the votes this time?

Sure. But isn't it a bit early to be voting? I seem to recall saying
something about Sunday being the deadline for patches...