httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 05:48:26 GMT
On Mon, 19 Feb 1996, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> I'm all set to use cvs with the right versions and such.  How many others
> are setup?  And if now, how long will it take you to get ready?  This way
> we can set a time on which we can switch to cvs.

Assuming someone puts 1.1b0a into the repository, I could be ready
yesterday, at least using the local cvs tools on hyperreal. I've installed
all the neccesary stuff here, but when I try to use any of the cvs
commands, with CVSROOT set to "hyperreal.com:/export/home/cvs", I get:

hyperreal.com: hyperreal.com: cannot open
cvs [checkout aborted]: premature end of file from server

(or whatever command it was I tried to use)

Anyone know why?