httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 05:12:29 GMT
On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I'll make a post tomorrow to apache-announce@apache.org and
> comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix, if no one has a problem with that.
> I'll list the changes since 1.0.0, and call it a "maintenance release".

Sounds good to me. No one objected since I asked yesterday, so I've
updated http://www.apache.org/ and apache/dist to 1.0.3. Goody.

Okay... on the next topic, let's say a week from today (Sunday, February
26) is the deadline for patches to 1.1b0a. At that point, we'll spend a
couple days voting on them, call the result 1.1b1, let the public play
with it if we want.

Unless we start using CVS sometime in there. In which case it's the exact
same thing, just with CVS installed :) At any rate, I'd like to see a
public 1.1 beta by March.