httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: CGI headers surviving an internal redirect
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 04:01:07 GMT
On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> > No, but if you want to do it, it's *very* simple. Just change
> > scan_script_header() in util_script.c to use r->err_headers_out instead of
> > headers_out.
> Mmmm. That's sounds like a last resort. I don't want to make changes
> that need attention after each Apache upgrade.

*shrug* It's only one line. Might be something we want Apache to do
anyhow. I don't recall if we came to a decision on that last time. We
could always make it configurable. If both you and another person, as
we've seen, want it, then it may well be something other people want,

--/ Alexei Kosut <> /--------/ Lefler on IRC