httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0
Date Sat, 17 Feb 1996 21:10:08 GMT
On Sat, 17 Feb 1996, Ben Laurie wrote:

> Cool. So who is going to put 1.0.3 and 1.1b0 into the CVS tree? I guess 1.0.3
> has to be Paul's job (I'm not sure how to do it, that's for sure), but I'll do
> 1.1b0 if noone else wants to.

Why do we need 1.0.3 in the CVS tree? I don't see us doing any more
development on 1.0.x, save maybe if there was a really big bug discovered
in it, that we needed to fix, before we decide 1.1 is stable. Seems
doubtful to me.

I say we just need (assuming we are going to start using CVS from now -
are we? I'd like to see some policy about who does what and how drawn up
and put on a web page somewhere first) 1.1x there, since that's what
we'll be developing.

--/ Alexei Kosut <> /--------/ Lefler on IRC