httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: vote update
Date Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:03:50 GMT
On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> 82b.setsockopt_next            1

+1. But it needs a version of 99 to be applied first, so a conditional -1
    on this if 99 isn't passed too. (if it isn't, plain ol' 82 will work)

> 97.proxy-02            1*a 1   1   1   1   0            A

This was replaced with 97.proxy-03 (which does work). I'll -1 this, and
+1 that.

> 99.bind                1*b 0   0   1   1   1*c          A

How about we just toss this and put in 99b.bind, which I'll +1, since it
works, and patches cleanly.

> 100d.os2_port                  1           1

+1. (it patches cleanly, at least, abliet screwing up Configuration,
which can be fixed. But I can't test it on OS/2)

> 101.add_strerror_to    1       1   1       0            A

Something up there (23, I think) makes it so part of this patch has to
applied manually. But it's only one line, easily fixable, and my +1 stays.

> 102.proxy_hpux.patch   1      -1           0            Veto  (obsolete)

Can just be removed and superceded by 97.proxy-03.