httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: votes on 1.0.2
Date Sun, 11 Feb 1996 21:41:47 GMT
On Sun, 11 Feb 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

> I am not able to test the proxy stuff either. My appologies for missing
> those other modules... It would be nice if the builder of this release
> could add these.

*nod* Assuming they pass.

> 82.setsockopt_next	+1
> 	This patch, coupled with 99 will need some work by whomever
> 	does the release if they both make it in.

Mrph. Anyone know exactly what needs to be done? If someone will show me
a modified version of 82 or 99 that lets them both patch together, I'll
change my -1 of 99 to a +1.

> 92.alias_htaccess.patch 0
> 	It seems that a user could do Bad Things (tm) to the server
> 	by setting a Redirect to the same URL. This patch does not
> 	check for this case and probably should?

Maybe. It's an external redirect, not an internal one, so presumably the
user will get fed up at some point waiting. Besides, they could do the
same exact thing with an asis file or a CGI script.

> 101.add_strerror_to_util +1
> 	Required for patch 98 on SunOS.

Okay. I'll +1 this, too.

--/ Alexei Kosut <> /--------/ Lefler on IRC