httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Schrenk <nschr...@neog.com>
Subject Re: server side include bug?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 1996 22:11:54 GMT
On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Brandon Long wrote:

> Testing it under 1.5 showed that the quotes around QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED
> are required,ie: <!--#echo var="QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED" -->

I tried it several different ways, including the above, under Apache 1.0.2
and none of them gave the desired result.

I have a file, foo.shtml, which I load with the query string "bar" --
"foo.shtml?bar".  Included in foo.shtml is the following:

  Querystring is <!--#echo var="QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED" -->

I get this back as:

  Querystring is (none)

So it looks like something is broken in Apache with SSI.  I'll try and
track it down when I get time, unless someone else has an idea of what
might be going wrong.

Nathan

--
Nathan Schrenk						nschrenk@neog.com