httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject Re: conditional HTML
Date Sun, 11 Feb 1996 23:48:30 GMT
Very sorry about my last message.  Slight sendmail.cf screw-up.

> Do you have this available as a module for Apache?

No, not yet.  I almost have it as an NSAPI module, but I am just
starting to look at Apache.  My main reason for joining this list
is to gather info on the feeling in the Apache community about a
beast such as this.  My main worry is that it is much much bigger
than any of the existing Apache modules that I have seen.  My second
worry is that I have to be so much more careful about memory management
when I make it a module.  It runs great using mod_actions.c.

--
Rasmus Lerdorf
rasmus@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca