httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject CVS
Date Mon, 26 Feb 1996 16:07:31 GMT
OK, I've sorted out the file permissions cockup. I'm going to have to have to
write a script to make sure it doesn't happen again - or perhaps there should
be a Makefile at the top, with a "make perms" option.

Anyway, could those who are CVS equipped please confirm that all is now well.

As far as I am concerned, we are ready to roll, at least in an experimental
mode (meaning if it all goes wrong, it isn't my fault!).

So, it would be a Good Thing if we could attempt to do the voting on Apache
1.1b1 using CVS instead of the patches.

Who volunteers to put the patches in (I will if noone else wants to)?

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.