httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: vote status
Date Thu, 15 Feb 1996 19:46:13 GMT

On David Robinson, 15 Feb 1996 Wrote

> mod_auth_anon.c       -1
>
> This simply does not work for; the module always seems to decline
> access

Could you be more elaborate ? or point me to a page which has anonymous
access switched on ? I'd like to go to the bottom of this; we have been
using versions of this module for about a year now; and we are
about to install well over a hundred of these beasts in the next few
weeks :-(( which heavily rely on this feature.

So I'd very much appreciate if you could back up your claim and help me
track down the source of the problem; or if you could point me to an example
page which is broken, that would help a hell of a lot in analyzing this.

Thanks !

Dw.

--
The E U R O P E A N - W I D E   S E R V I C E   E X C H A N G E
http://me-www.jrc.it/~dirkx               http://ewse.ceo.org/.

ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy