httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: patch - vote
Date Sat, 10 Feb 1996 22:45:30 GMT
> Don't you think a 5/6 or a 7/9 needed to carry a patch would be better idea
> than one person holding out on what ever reason?  ( this is if the patch is
> good, and compiled clean? )

Nope, not unless the person makes a habit of it and needs to be booted
off the list.  I don't see that happening and am willing to trust
people to take their votes seriously.  If they don't, then we just don't
make progress for a short time until things cool down.

On the other hand, the vote per patch system will have to be replaced
with something else once enough of us have CVS access.  We may have to
change to an accept-all and then vote on what gets backed-out.

.....Roy