httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: Patch to implement Keep-Alive
Date Mon, 05 Feb 1996 10:42:13 GMT
>     Mozilla/2.0b6a
>         via Harvest Cache version 1.4pl0
>             via Harvest Cache version 1.4pl2
>
> I wonder just how much faster the web looks via stacked caches....

--- angry rant coming -- ignore ---

Just as an esoteric note; why on earth does that crappy MS Explorer
product ly to the world and tell it it is called Modzilla; I just
wasted four hours writing some code so the MS-E would get a special
page with all the < and > escpaed (their textedit stripts out html)
only to find out that you canNOT distinguish between the two.

Dw.