httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject cvs?
Date Mon, 26 Feb 1996 02:14:42 GMT

Ahh... I just found something which might be the cause of my problem...

taz [102] [6:03pm] [/export/home/aram]? cvs -v
$CVSid: @(#)main.c 1.64 92/03/31 $

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.3
Patch Level: 0

Copyright (c) 1992, Brian Berliner and Jeff Polk
Copyright (c) 1989-1992, Brian Berliner

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS 1.3 distribution kit.

Isn't supposed to be 1.7?  and a server version at that?  I tried reading
it directory from hyperreal to hyperreal, and it still doesn't work.

<Aram>
--
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin