httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject Re: votes (oh no!)
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 15:41:41 GMT
> > Alexei, are you keeping the votes this time?
> Sure. But isn't it a bit early to be voting? I seem to recall saying
> something about Sunday being the deadline for patches...

Mmmm, didn't you say you wanted a public beta by March?
Sunday = 25th - no chance of a vote after that + a build +
another round of tests (which are probably needed).

I'm in no rush (I just want to see the whole thing move steadily along
without stalling as it has from time to time). Frequent non-public
revisions are ok with me.
Back in the good old days, we used to have a weekly build, and beer cost
20 pence a pint.....

View raw message