httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0
Date Mon, 19 Feb 1996 05:35:34 GMT

> On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
>
> > I'll make a post tomorrow to apache-announce@apache.org and
> > comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix, if no one has a problem with that.
> > I'll list the changes since 1.0.0, and call it a "maintenance release".
>
> Sounds good to me. No one objected since I asked yesterday, so I've
> updated http://www.apache.org/ and apache/dist to 1.0.3. Goody.
>
> Okay... on the next topic, let's say a week from today (Sunday, February
> 26) is the deadline for patches to 1.1b0a. At that point, we'll spend a
> couple days voting on them, call the result 1.1b1, let the public play
> with it if we want.
>
> Unless we start using CVS sometime in there. In which case it's the exact
> same thing, just with CVS installed :) At any rate, I'd like to see a
> public 1.1 beta by March.

I'm all set to use cvs with the right versions and such.  How many others
are setup?  And if now, how long will it take you to get ready?  This way
we can set a time on which we can switch to cvs.

<Aram>
--
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin