httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Apache 1.0.3 and 1.1b0
Date Sat, 17 Feb 1996 14:55:58 GMT

> It looks like the 99b.bind patch isn't in 1.1b0.  Was this on purpose?
>
> 					...Mk

If another build becomes necessary, please remove my name from the
CHANGES file next to mod_auth_db.c    My only contribution to that
were the comments.

Also,

-=-=-

[Andrew Wilson[   -> [Andrew Wilson]

-=--=-

  *) Location of the file ( default logs/apache_runtime_status ) can be
     altered by httpd.conf ScoreBoardFile setting - works similar
     to PidFile (lots of PidFile stuff copied)

 ->

  *) Location of the "scoreboard" file which used to live in /tmp is
     now configurable (for OSes that can't use mmap) via ScoreBoardFile
     which works similar to PidFile (in httpd.conf) [Rob Hartill]

-=-=-=

You can take my name of the KeepAlive "CHANGES" if you want - I think
you did all the real work.

-=-=-=-

I have 1.1b0 running on my own HPUX machine. Building a binary for Cardiff
now..

rob