httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Votes, and 1.0.3?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 1996 15:29:15 GMT
At 01:50 PM 2/15/96 GMT, you wrote:
>(more to come.)
>
>Now is the last chance for a 1.0 release; does anyone think we should produce
>1.0.3? Of all the patches for 1.0.2, those listed above are all suitable
>for 1.0.3, in my opinion. They are all small patches, and are either
>bug fixes: 76a.posix_wait4proces, 84b.timeout, 88.cookie_pstrcat,
>           103.SEGV_table_get  or
>compilation warning fixes: 82b.setsockopt_next, 87.rlimit_warning,
>                           96.hpux.RLIMIT  or
>error reporting enhancements: 85.lost_conn, 89.minSpare
>or a tiny porting patch: 70c.LynxOS_port

I think a non-official release of 1.0.3 is defenetly needed.   There are
alot of patches that are being considered, and I, for one would like to
see the whole thing before going ahead with a next minor release
increase.

<Aram>

P.S. I've been really busy, so I've not tested any of the new patches
hopefully I'll have them done by tommorrow morning.