httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: vote update
Date Tue, 13 Feb 1996 19:36:30 GMT
0 -> -1 on 94.httpd_monitor; dumps core when I try to say

httpd_monitor -d /some/silly/path/not/default/conf

on BSDI 2.0.1. I'd say this needs changing to avoid getting the big veto.
Works fine if everything is in the default places and I patch in the
support directory. Note that I am seeing this with only the server root
directory moved. Everything below that is standard naming & locations.
If this works, I'll go +1 on it. It does work if I symlink the normal
HTTPD_ROOT from compile time to the real server root directory.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your
editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
		-- Mark Twain