httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: CVS problem? Or out-of-date patch?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 1996 16:35:44 GMT
At 08:43 AM 2/12/96 -0600, you wrote:

>> Just keeping the CVS tree up-to-date with the various Apache versions
>> would suffice; although it would make things a lot nicer if all the people
>> who usually submit patches and stuff used CVS.  Do many Apache developers
>> live behind firewalls that would make using CVS/remote CVS difficult?
>
>I agree. It's one of those things that I have not taken time to sit
>down and figure out how it changes the process. That, coupled with
>some uncertainty that it is ready to roll?

Two questions, do we have a target date on which we're going to switch
over to CVS?  As well as do we have new guidelines on how the process
is going to work? ( ie. Voting, repatching, building? )

Second question, whom is the gatekeeper for CVS?  Do we need to
register with anyone to get on the list of people who can do changes
to the tree, or is the apache-list subscribers are already added.

<Aram>