httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.2 votes
Date Sun, 11 Feb 1996 22:25:19 GMT
Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> > > Sorry, I forgot to mention that the patch is trying to patch the Makefile
> > > in 94.  This needs to be changed to the Configuration file.  I had to compile
> > > it by hand.  It's still a cool thing to have, just making sure it's in the
> > > right place.. like the support directory, rather than the src.
> >
> > Does Configure/Configuration in ./src change the Makefile in ./support?
> > I didn't think it did... :/
> >
> > The 94.* patch should be applied in ./support only... It doesn't affect
> > anything in ./src at all.
> >
> It doesn't?  Weird...

The patch file is relative to ./support. That is, it assumes that it'll
be running in the support directory.

The Configur* files in ./src don't, as far as I can tell, do anything
to the ./support/* files... Due to the scoreboard patch (#86??), the
replacement httpd_monitor no longer needs to muck around in ./src

++    http://www.jaguNET.com/         +++      Voice/Fax: 410-931-7060       ++