httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: apache_1.0.2_patched.tar.gz compile error (fwd)
Date Sun, 11 Feb 1996 08:40:38 GMT

> > >            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Heh, these are probably the people who read the end of a sherlock holmes
> story first!
>
> > EXACTLY MY POINT! It doesn't compile without adding changing the patch..
> > therefore it's a -1..... or I have been doing this wrong this entire time.

> > This actually points to <linux/time.h> which in turn points to another
> > header file inthe linux kernel, so the above include is needed, and
> > does solve the linking problem... On the next patch, we can check it.
>
> Now that we know this is the problem, I think we can be flexible and put
> the #include in the right place and let this patch go through, no?  I.e.,
> I believe it's alright within reason to say "+1, but we need to put
> *this* line *here".  Or do other Apache members feel that makes the vote
> process too chaotic?

If no one else has a problem, and we can squeze an upgrade to the patch that's
fine by me... +1 on the new patch ( if it get's into this one )
--
Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
                -- Dean Martin