httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject completed survey
Date Thu, 08 Feb 1996 20:37:11 GMT

Okay kiddies, I've completed the form that you all chose to
ignore. Here's what I think is the truth.

I've given my address (again) as the contact. It'd be better to
have something more official (looking) but I'm happy to continue
as the contact for this guy's surveys.

I've left the SSL entries as ????? since I don't know what
flavour of SSL we have available.

I'll forward the completed form to Paul in a day or two. If it
contains errors or omisions we're all to blame, this is your chance
to fix them.

Full name of server: Apache
Email address of technical contact: hartill@lanl.gov
Version described: Apache 1.0.2