httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Last call for patches
Date Thu, 08 Feb 1996 19:30:06 GMT
Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> Just a reminder. The patch dir for 1.0.2 already contains over 20
> patches. You have ~1 day left to get anything you want considered
> for 1.1b into that dir.
>
> If you take the most recent of each patch, and discard #83 which
> becomes obsolete if you're happy with #68, then they should all
> apply cleanly against 1.0.2.

...with the exception of 72.mod_imap_overhaul.patch and
72a.mod_imap_overhaul.patch. They get applied together.

> I'll collect votes from tomorrow on, for 1 week (if 1 week
> proves necessary :-)

It might, to actually test all this stuff. 8^)

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
Teamwork is essential -- it allows you to blame someone else.