httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject 1.0.2++
Date Fri, 02 Feb 1996 18:56:07 GMT
I just had to back out our fully patched 1.0.2 plus from my net-visible
IRIX box. I had tons of zombies lying around; couldn't spawn any more procs.
I'll be back at 1.0.2 vanilla until I figure out what went bonkers.

Same goes for BSDI 2.0.5. Tons o' zombies. UnixWare 1.1 too.

Oddly, not Solaris 2.4 or UnixWare. IRIX is only almost-SVR4, though.

More later. There's possible signal handler weirdness here.

On the other hand, with the patch lineup spinning faster than a roulette
wheel, I might have missed something.

chuck
Chuck Murcko	Telebase Systems, Inc.	Wayne PA	chuck@telebase.com
And now, on a lighter note:
Harrisberger's Fourth Law of the Lab:
	Experience is directly proportional to the amount of equipment
ruined.