httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <M.J....@bradford.ac.uk>
Subject Re: The List
Date Tue, 16 Jan 1996 09:14:19 GMT
> I'd like to first ask for submissions for additional
> entries on the list, and then after that we can talk about priorities.

* Bugs *

<li>	Fix problem with CGI ignoring multiple same-name headers (combine them)

* ToDo *

<li>	Fix Cookie Module so it doesn't interfere with other site cookies
<li>	Allow "ErrorDocument" anywhere (One line change but needs user
		configuration)
<li>	Clean "Shambhala" messages in source
<li>	Nicer Access Control (allow "OneOf","AND","OR" ala NCSA)

* Wish List *

<li>	Allow Byte Ranges for completion of interrupted transfers (Netscape
		2.0b4+ client seems to have byte-range code in it)
<li>	Give a menu of options on Imagemap when used with Text browsers
<li>	Integration of a scripting language like PHP
<li>	Log unknown  HTTP headers received (so we can see when Netscape
		enable Byte-Ranges etc.)
<li>	Clean up source/comments still left from NCSA/1.3

* Docs For *

<li>	Cookie Module
<li>	DBM documentation: explain about having username/group in same file

Mark
Mark J Cox,  mark@awe.com -------------- URL:http://www.awe.com/mark.html
University of Bradford, England ---------- tel +44.1274.384070/fax 391333