httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Apache 1.0.2 all done
Date Wed, 31 Jan 1996 03:52:48 GMT
Well...

No one objected in the prescribed period, so I went ahead and built and
packaged Apache 1.0.2. This version is to be released to the public. If
you have a problem with that, though. You've had two months to complain -
too late now.

Anyhow, I don't have a hyperreal account, so I've placed
apache_1.0.2.tar.Z and apache_1.0.2.tar.gz in /httpd/incoming. If someone
would be kind enough to move those into /apache/dist and httpd/dist (both
of them please) and update the version number over on the web page,
that'd be just dandy.

One note - currently in /apache/dist, we have Apaches 0.6.5, 0.8.14, and
1.0.0 (we have lots more in httpd/dist, but I don't care about those). I
don't know about you, but I don't think we need all that there. I propose
we move those three to an "old" subdirectory (it might be valuable to
have those versions accessable to the public, for whatever reasons, but I
think it's not important that they be at the top level) and just put the
current version at the top level.

Anyhow, that's all, methinks. Happy 1.0.2 everyone.