httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Votes for patches to 1.0.1
Date Thu, 18 Jan 1996 04:23:15 GMT
On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:

> Seems as though we need a designated ass-kicker to inject some much
> needed enthusiasm back into the project.

Are you volunteering?

> I'll call a vote for v1.1  (or whatever you want to call it)

1.0.2. Unless you really really do mean 1.1, in which case the version
number would be 1.1b1, and the directory would be for_Apache_1.1b0. I'd
say we're not ready for that yet, though. Besdies, there are a lot of
things in for_Apache_1.0.1 that need to be taken care of before we can
move out from distributions of bug-fixed versions of 1.0 (which we *still*
don't have linked from the main page - the 200 people that have found
their own copy of 1.0.1 notwithstanding) before we start making public
distributions of 1.1ish Apaches.