httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: mod_actions.c
Date Sat, 06 Jan 1996 04:44:56 GMT
On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, Matthew Gray wrote:

> However, it does a table_get on the content type.  If the content-type
> is nothing (ie, the default_type), it's null until you get to
> send_http_header.  This means the server SEGV's trying to serve up any
> document which doesn't have an explicitly configured content-type.

Ack. Another one of the strcmp(NULL) problems. Actually, I believe the
cause is in table_get, not send_http_header, but yes, *sigh*.

I've uploaded a fixed version as 73a.mod_actions.patch into
httpd/incoming. if someone could move it into patches/for_Apache_1.1b0,
and remove 73, that'd be great.

--/ Alexei Kosut <> /--------/ Lefler on IRC