httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: Whither 1.0.2?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 1996 21:16:16 GMT
On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, David Robinson wrote:

> So what's happened to an updated 1.0?

Been wondering myself.

> I've created a for_Apache_1.0.1 directory on hyperreal, and moved in all
> the patches that weren't considered for 1.0.1.

But, out of curiosity... whatever happened to 1.0.1. As I recall, it
contained some bug fixes that were supposed to be rather important and
show-stopping. Yet, two weeks ago, the emails stopped, and nothing more
was said. What happenned? Shouldn't we have a 1.0.1 out for the public by
now? Otherwise, there's no point in a 1.0.2, is there?