httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: rsh sources?
Date Wed, 17 Jan 1996 15:44:10 GMT

> > Does anyone know where I can find rsh source? It's either SOCKSify that or a
> > _lot_ of tedium with CVS (Paul, wisely, won't let me put the latest version up
> > without lots of messing about, and I _have_ to run the latest version here for
> > reasons too tedious to explain).
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ben.
>
> Tell me again what's wrong with ssh?  I'm dense.

Apart from being about 100 times the size of rsh, there's nothing wrong with
it, I think, if it SOCKSifies OK, that is. I'd just forgotten about it...

Just reassure me that it works with CVS. Has anyone tested it?

Also, I note that you have 1.2.12, but on the main site
(ftp://ftp.cs.hut.fi/pub/ssh) the latest is 1.2.0. What gives?

Which should I use?

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.