httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: port to the BeBox?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 1996 09:50:17 GMT

> Anyone want to hazard a guess as to the difficulty of a port to the BeBox?
> Greater than the OS/2 port?  Greater than a Windows NT port would be?
> Would it make sense?

Now there's a thought ... I can't remember what style of OS the BeBox has
(apart from being graphical and multitasking) - isn't it Posix? If not they've
blown it, haven't they?

Speaking of Windows NT ports - I'm about to evaluate a product which should
make it _really_ easy. The only snag is that there would be a runtime license
fee. I may be prepared to do a distribution based on it, at least until a
free NT port is available.

Cheers,

Ben.

London, England.