httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wilson <awil...@hyperreal.com>
Subject Bug report (fwd)
Date Sun, 21 Jan 1996 12:10:38 GMT
This gets the January award for month's most weird bug.  the dbx
trace is from the new_block() routine in alloc.c.  No other OSs
are complaining about this and the fact that Dan's system paniced
for no good reason is probably a clue to some non-apache weirdness
going on.

I'm not up to speed with UNIX crash recovery - why would anyone
need to recompile a server following a reboot?  Did Dan  reconfigure
a library while apache wasn't looking?

I've asked for more info.

Ay.