httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: dbm -> db
Date Thu, 18 Jan 1996 10:13:22 GMT

> > Has anyone modified mod_auth_dbm to work with db instead of dbm.
> >
> > I though it was going to be a simple case of changing the libs and
> > header files. Before I waste any more time on it, does anyone know
> > what's required?
> >
> > rob
>
> Hmmm.. I think most of the 4.4 BSD variants use db, which seems
> to work fine on my NetBSD machine.

Hmmm indeed.

I was looking to do this yesterday and stopped when I found major
differences in dbm and db. By pure cooincidence a friend of mine
was doing exactly the same thing, he also found it necessary to
make changes, but he sat down and did them.

I'll upload his mod_auth_db.c after I've tested it myself.

rob