httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: Votes for patches to 1.0.1
Date Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:08:28 GMT

> Please vote on the following patches for 1.0.1 (These are on hyperreal
> in the for_Apache_1.0.1 directory.)

well my excuse for not voting is that I've been out of the apache
development cycle for many a week and haven't had the time to
bash on these patches.

..somebody must have tried some of them??

Seems as though we need a designated ass-kicker to inject some much
needed enthusiasm back into the project.

<shit-stir>
I'll call a vote for v1.1  (or whatever you want to call it)

Deadline for patches to appear in for_Apache_1.0.1 is Jan 31st 12:34 GMT.

Votes to be received by Feb 7th 13:45 MST.

If nobody volunteers to do a build (does cvs come into this??) then
I'll have a crack at this too, build to be completed by Feb 9th.

build to be made publically beta testable for 1 week - default is
to then put it online unless someone hires a lawyer to stop me.
</shit-stir>

rob