httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: I'll be in Palo Alto on Friday
Date Thu, 11 Jan 1996 17:17:56 GMT
	Ya know, if we want to go all out we can MBONE the damn
thing. If Organic isn't setup for MBONE I'll see if I can SGI MBONE
facility on short notice.
	(Although, IMO, the current state of the technology makes it
more pain than it is worth for teleconferencing. It's good for
one->many broadcasting, but not really teleconferencing.)

	But I like the idea of posting minutes etc if we end up making
decisions, etc.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734